Turn key 3 bedroom, 2 bath Plumas Lake home! The pride of ownership shines through here. This home features an open concept floor plan with kitchen open to the family room, a separate formal living room or office area, and laminate flooring in the living area. Popular floor plan, which features the master bedroom separate from the guest rooms. The master suite is a nice size with walk in closet and double sinks. All appliances included! 2 car attached garage with extra long driveway. Large lush front and back lawns as well as nice back patio with pergola, mature landscaping, and rock wall fence. The back yard is very private with no neighbor to the back. Desired Plumas Lake location very close to shopping and Hwy 70 access for a quick commute to Lincoln, Roseville, Rocklin, and Sacramento.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,424 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Bar,Dining/Family Combo
- Cabinets,Dryer Included,Washer Included,Inside Room
- Island w/Sink,Kitchen/Family Combo,Tile Counter
- Bath Description
- Double Sinks,Tile,Tub w/Shower Over,Window
- Free Standing Gas Range,Free Standing Refrigerator,Dishwasher,Disposal,Microwave
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,Garage Facing Front.
- Stucco, Frame
- Auto Sprinkler F&R
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler F&R,Landscape Back,Landscape Front. Auto Sprinkler F&R,Landscape Back,Landscape Front.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Kelly & Steve McCarthy, eXp Realty of California Inc.
Agent Cell Phone: 530-415-0361
Agent License: 01918852