This Plumas Lake home is ready for you! Brand new vinyl plank flooring, carpet, baseboards, new custom shutters throughout, freshly painted exterior, an in ground pool with a floor filtration system that self cleans and a tough shed! The backyard also features new stamped concrete and fresh sod. The home features a formal living room, a great room that includes the kitchen, dining and living space. The kitchen pantry is deep and roomy. Down the hallway, you'll find 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. The master suite features outdoor access and a brand new custom built barn door to the master bath. The home also includes a brand new 5 ton HVAC. The solar system is approximately $172/month and has bird netting to keep the Plumas Lake pigeons out.
Residential - Single Family, 1 Story
1,841 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bedroom
- Bedroom - Walk-In Closet,Outside Access, Bathroom - Shower Stall(s),Double Sinks,Soaking Tub
- Dining/Living Combo
- Gas Hook-Up,Inside Room
- Pantry Closet,Island w/Sink,Kitchen/Family Combo,Tile Counter
- Master Bath
- Shower Stall(s),Double Sinks,Soaking Tub
- Bath Description
- Double Sinks,Tub w/Shower Over
- Built-In Electric Oven,Gas Cook Top,Dishwasher,Microwave
- Tile, Vinyl
- Central Air, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Other. Central, Fireplace Insert.
- Dual Pane Full,Window Screens
- 1. Living Room,Gas Starter.
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. RV Possible,Garage Facing Front.
- Wood, Stucco
- Covered Patio
- Auto Sprinkler F&R
- Pool Description
- Private Pool, Built-In,Fenced,Fiberglass,See Remarks,Other
- Spa/Hot Tub Personal
- Structural Condition
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Auto Sprinkler F&R,Shape Regular, Covered Patio. Auto Sprinkler F&R,Shape Regular.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Kelsie Morse, Providence Properties
Agent License: 01985095