Stunning Colonial style Hillcrest home! This vintage brick home has so much character & charm, from the hard wood floors to built-in shelving. As you walk in thru the foyer you will not be disappointed, the floor plan flows nicely throughout the house. The home has 3 bedrooms & 3 full bathrooms. You will find a large living room, sunroom, formal dining room, as well as a dining nook in the kitchen. Don't forget to see the butler's pantry! There is so much natural light and storage. There are picture rails throughout most of the home keeping the plaster in pristine condition. Upstairs is an extra 1100 sq ft acting as a second master suite or guest quarters w/2 large closets & its own ductless heating and air unit. There is plenty of room to roam on the property with nearly a half-acre. Outside you will find a brick patio, shed, greenhouse, & cute 2 story playhouse/she shed. Backyard access is possible through an RV gate. There's also a 2-car garage, water filtration system, & basement.
Residential - Single Family, 2 Story
2,419 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Breakfast Nook,Formal Room,Space in Kitchen
- In Garage
- Breakfast Area,Butlers Pantry,Tile Counter
- Bath Description
- Shower Stall(s),Tub w/Shower Over,Window
- Free Standing Gas Range,Free Standing Refrigerator
- Central Air, Ductless
- Other. Central.
- 1. Family Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Formal Entry,Storage Area(s)
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Attached,RV Access,Guest Parking Available.
- Awning,Covered Patio
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscape Back,Landscape Front, Awning,Covered Patio. Landscape Back,Landscape Front.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Courtesy: Kelly & Steve McCarthy, eXp Realty of California Inc.
Agent License: 01918852